Monday, June 1, 2015

Status Quo Status

HOLY SHIT KEVIN OWENS JUST BEAT JOHN CENA CLEAN!

Anyway, this week's jam:


Right, big thing for this week is I finished my Omni Expo video:


This is another case where the story for this one kinda wrote itself as the weekend went on.

Anyway, HERO HYPE CON EVENT!

Not any guests of note, but hopefully everything works out all right. I'll be at the booth with DNOS Collectables, selling these babies:


Thanks to the Fine People at The Fine Print Shoppe!

This week is just me practicing and stocking up on CDs and Posters.

As far as stuff goes, there's not much in the way of big guests, it's a very low key convention. Still, some fun events are happening, and I hope to see some vendors selling some cool stuff, and some neat cosplays. Plus, I'm always the highlight :D

There is laser tag, which has the opportunity to either be the coolest thing I've ever done at a con, or be the equivalent of the Dashcon Ball Pit.
http://cdn0.dailydot.com/cache/e8/d9/e8d9c465a5006e0b426ea98e25068dc6.jpg

Then again, Hero Hype Con is run by adults who know about things like "money" and "contracts", so it'll be closer to the former. 

At this time I'd like to put over BTL Collectables, who usually have awesome stuff, and sell pretty much everything, from figures, to trading cards to comic books. 

After this, I don't have any cons for the next month or so, and it'll be around that time when I'll start getting the Kickstarter ready.

No comments: