THE ECHO CHAMBER DRINKING GAME (vers. 1.1)!!!
Take a drink:
- Any time the video game Rock Band is mentioned
- Any time Rhythm Bastard does an impression
- Any time wrestling is mentioned
- Any time someone says "Owen"
- Any time Mystakin says "Word?"
- Any time game development is discussed
- Any time speedrunning is discussed
- Any time a podcast member plugs their music outside of personal outros
- Any time someone says Anime
- Any time someone says "Hashtag _________"
- When the phrase "For those of you further behind" is uttered
- Any time an earlier episode is referenced
- When someone says "Die in a fire"
- When The Dead Kennedys are mentioned
- Any time the podcasts "acts out" a scene or elaborates on a stupid thing they made up (e.g. Rockhead)
- When the episode name comes up.
- If any of the podcast members have 3 or more picks for the week.
- When someone says "My uncle works at Nintendo"
PART 1- FREE DOWNLOAD WHEN YOU BUY A 3-DAY WEEKEND PASS TO ECHO CON
Panels for Echo Con include:
-The Art Of Speedgaming (hosted by Mystakin)
-Mike Rotunda's Evil Nutsack: The Best Heel In Wrestling? (hosted by Owen, Mystakin, Rhythm Bastard and Anime Cow)
-Bourbon vs. Whiskey: The Debate for the Ages (hosted by Jeff Webster)
-The History Of Expensive Cardboard Rectangles (hosted by Rhythm Bastard, Arcanon, and Anime Cow)
-Rhythm Bastard Reads Fucked Up Fanfiction In a Fancy and Noble Voice (hosted by Rhythm Bastard) ($5 fee for Rhythm Bastard Booze Fund)
-The Best In Brony Music (Hosted by Arcanon) (10 and under only, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
-MomCon, however, is a different story.
Trufax: The episode title comes from me half paying attention and still wanting to say something.
-I won a box of MTG15. The guy who I beat for the box beat me on Sunday. but i still got the box lol.
-There is one key difference though, between online TCGs and paper and that is scarcity. On an online game such as Duels Of The Planeswalkers and Hearthstone, is that your packs are only limited by the roll of a die, or using "credits" to purchase another card that can appear instantly. In paper Magic, prices shift, and what you can get is limited by what is opened and what is printed. For example, in Magic, cards that come out earlier in a block are cheaper than those that come out in the beginning because more packs are opened.
In theory, digital TCG can have their cards available forever all the time.
PART 2- ROLLIN' AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
Go home, everybody. OH YOU WANT MORE? Fine...
-The Sun is dead? I fucking hate that rag!
-For those of you further behind, "Barkerville" was a song John Drake did as part of the promotion for the Amplitude KickStarter. It was based off a song from Castlevania II when he was on the Giant Bomb livestream.
-Magic The Gathering has had dozens of games over the years, and those that aren't strictly the card game are pretty much like the Mega Man Battle Network: Cast "spells" move around your side of the map and try not to die.
-Fun fact, Silicon Knights were supposed to do Eternal Darkness 2 and 3 after the Too Human Trilogy. Then they tried to KickStarter the sequel, BUT OOPS THEY FUCKED UP BAD.
-First result for "Yu-Gi-Oh Ghost Shark"
-SHARKS ARE FISH. THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDED.
-Speaking of "My Uncle Works At Nintendo" stories, my little brother "heard from a friend at school" that there were going to be God Pokemon (this was back in 1998...) that you can unlock through bullshit. 15 years later, MEGA EVOLUTIONS. He was still way fucking wrong, but one has to wonder...
-The ultimate Triple Triad Video:
-Brother just got out of Battle Of The Gods (the Dragonball Z movie). Apparently it was sooooo good. Spoiler alert: I don't care.
-I'm not going to talk about Nagano Winter Olympics. Instead, here's Hotei: