Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Upsetting The Status Quo Sunday

I would be remiss to not mention the hotbed that is Ferguson, MO. But people have been summarizing better than I could. All I'm saying is, when I fucked up at my job, I got fired. When I'm feeling insecure, I do something that makes me feel accomplished, even if it's that last little thing on my to do list. More on the podcast recap.

Back to videos that won't depress you, my Creator Owned Expo recap video is now up on YouTube:

Special thanks to everyone who participated!

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL
VB KENNEDY
KECHAL COMICS
COSMIC TIMES
JEFF CARROLL
CRISTY REY
J.D. NETTO
RESISTANCE ENTERTAINMENT
OOPS: THE COMIC ADVENTURE
THINK ALIKE PRODUCTIONS (THE AGENCY)
THE C-LISTERS HOMEPAGE

Really, listening to all these pitches is very satisfying to hear, because I got a decent range of different kinds of people giving all different kinds of story ideas.

Next show is UmiCon Daytona, and I got my Square in the mail, so I won't run into a situation like last year where I was offered... alternative means of payment.

ALSO, I now have the posters for sale on my Bandcamp site.
Hopefully I can get more soon :)

My Dad's in the hospital right now for his much delayed craniotomy. We're going to see him tomorrow. The operation went smoothly, now it's the days afterward that I'm worried the most about. I really hope he's cognizant enough to recognize us.

No comments: