Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Echo Chamber Podcast Post Game Episode 5 and 6

Pop music uses auto-tune, ergo I can kill two birds with one stone. I'm not lazy.

HERE'S THE EPISODE!

The only real standout here is that GUYS WE FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT ZIMOS FROM SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD!!


I want that cane RIGHT NOW, but all I got is this headset.


So, Saints Row: The Third, eh? Great game, got the base 1000 GS, but toward the end it got really easy, and therefore really boring. When you can be borderline invincible, and have infinite ammo, the risk is gone. Like, "I COULD use this rocket launcher, but I might need it for this next mission" or, "Boy, glad I made it out of THAT scrape!"

A game where you can smack people with dildos getting tiresome.

Don't get me wrong, there were still plenty of fun parts. The story continued to be surprisingly well done, with lots of twists and turns and good characters. Killbane made me think that gold chains and a luchadore mask are the best accessories ever. As it went it on, SRTT came down with a case of the Try-Hards.

Lastly, nobody show Owen/Ozone this video:


OK, cool. He gets kind of face-clawy when Katy Perry and Glee come together.

No comments: