Friday, January 8, 2016

When's Your Next Con?

I've been doing conventions in Florida for almost 3 full years now, and while there have been cons all over the state, I see a lot of familiar faces wandering the halls. If you look at my recap videos, you'll see some people pop up in different costumes, or the same costume twice, etc. and we super fun awesome times. However, the most common question I asked in this scenario is:
"When's your next con?"

I'm glad to get asked this question, because it means people want to see me again, whether they stopped by a show, or we just hung out in the halls. However, periods like these where I don't have anything scheduled (too early in the year), it's hard to answer.

Pretty much all of my con performances are when I've straight up asked or submitted a panel application. Sometimes I get rejected, but go anyway, but I can't do that with every con.

That's where you all come in. If there's a con you're going to, let me know! Better yet, let the people in charge of the con know that you'd like to see me there, because at the end of the day they want panels and guests to make sure people come.

So, if you have a con you're going to and you'd like me to play, shoot them an e-mail. In exchange for helping out, I'll hook you up with a T-shirt, a CD, a poster and play an acoustic concert for you and your friends!

No comments: