Sunday, October 11, 2015

Status Quo Sunday RELEASED!!!

Shit, what will I call this channel now?

Anyway, on to the JAM!


 Status Quo Radio cover art

Status Quo Radio has officially been released!


Everything I wanted to post I posted about yesterday, so I'm trying to get the word out now.

But yeah, it's a HUGE relief that all of this is done. Getting Rob on board really gave me that push I needed to finally finish it. It was never a thing of "if" but "when".

SO THE KICKSTARTER..?
It would have helped make the release bigger, but all that stuff will now be done piecemeal. I still plan on ordering CDs for sale, but I won't be able to make most of the bigger stuff I had planned, and doing a proper run of my CD Dino Hunter MD: The Sound Track. I do know most of the people who did put in a pledge personally, so those will be honored to the best of my ability.

The digital release was always set for October 9th, the release date for the Orange Box and Team Fortress 2.

WHAT'S NEXT?
I have a general idea of what direction I want to go with my next album, but for now, I have a couple con shows planned, and do have a backlog of material I'd like to write. My old notebook has been lost to the ages, but I have a fresh new one ready for my sullying.

For example, I wrote a bit for my Battle For Zendikar song, and I have an acoustic song I've played at a couple shows that I'm making a video of when my room is less cluttered with shit.

Also, I got an Xbox One, so I'm looking into streaming a bit more. This is going up later in the evening because I was playing the new Magic Duels online. Other music peeps like Benjamin Briggs, Kit from Random Encounter, DJ Roborob and Professor Shyguy stream, so I figured it could be good to be out there more. I've been trying to get back in the streaming biz, but my capture card refuses to play nice.

However, I do plan on doing "songwriting streams" where I'll work through a song, and play a bit for you all.

There will be more Bastard, don't you worry!

 IS THIS STILL GOING TO BE CALLED "STATUS QUO SUNDAY"?
Yeah. I mean, Green Day calls their fan club the "Idiot Club", right?




No comments: