Sunday, October 25, 2015

Status Quo Sunday IN A CELL

 Have you bought Status Quo Radio on Soundcloud yet? YOU SHOULD!

This week's jam:


Remember when songs used to be one hit wonders?
Remember when songs used to be weird as fuuuuuuck?
Lady Gaga comes close I guess, but her songs are relatively normal in subject matter.

I found about this one on the Star Fox Animated Series stream. 

Ah, let's see...

Game Day was today (short, went 1-2 with Atarka Red) and finishing up work on my Battle for Zendikar Song. Shot some footage for a long over due con recap and

HOLY SHIT DEL RIO'S AT HELL IN A CELL?

AND BEAT JOHN CENA?

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Jose Alberto Rodríguez, top, of Mexico, known as Alberto Del Rio wrestles Jacob "Jake" Hager, Jr., known as Jack Swagger, Sunday, April 7, 2013, in East Rutherford, N.J., during the WWE Wrestlemania 29 event. (AP Photo/Mel Evans)

Right, right, back on topic.

Now, a lot of my time is spent juggling different projects, delicately balancing between writing, streaming and practicing, and sometimes I have a lot of stuff backed up because I'm working on getting one thing started, because otherwise, I'll have nothing for the week. I have a whiteboard (it came with me in the move!) that's filled with different song ideas, a notebook slowly being filled with lyrics for future songs, and a To-Do list that never seems to dwindle.

It's paralyzing. Like, I have 7 tabs open, each with a different thing, and I can't commit to one. "Oh shit, I have to send an e-mail to this person, and I actually could be doing this but...and so on. For example, right now I'm editing a e-mail to send in one window, finishing up this, putting together my desk, trying to write guitar parts for one song AND putting up Status Quo Radio on Youtube.

I get stuck in these patterns where I don't have the time to finish one thing, so I half start others.

HOLY SHIT BROCK LESNAR BEAT TAKER? AND NOW THE WYATT FAM-

Embedded image permalink

See what I mean? So here's the plan for this week:
1. New Con Recap Video
2. New SONG video
3. Status Quo Radio on YouTube
4. Podcast Recap for Echo Chamber
5. Reposting "Slayers of Decadence"

No comments: