Sunday, August 30, 2015

Status Quo Sunday Turns On The Kickstarter Machine

This week's jam, which you've heard before if the song is not familiar to you:


From of an A.V. Club article on heavily sampled beats, this one made the list, and has been featured in a lot of songs on DJ Hero. Also that drum beat is the same one from Foster The People's song "Houdini".

KICKSTARTER/ALBUM NEWS:
6 days late, but...


STATUS QUO RADIO KICKSTARTER IS LIVE!!!

It has been a VERY long time coming, but little by little, we're making our way there to the final release date. In progress for about 5 and a half years, the project is coming to fruition, and I couldn't be happier.

http://geekifyinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/kickstarter.png

There were a shitton of other things I wanted to write about right now, but it's late, and I want to get this out (technically) on time.

FUTURE CON NEWS:
It looks like fall will be very busy for me, with Umicon, Mizucon, Chibi Pa and Ultracon looking very likely to round out the year. I will provide details on all of them as they are confirmed and coming out.

PAST CON NEWS:
My set from Orlando Nerd Fest was made into a proper video on Twitch but I think I'll wait a bit before I feature it here on the site, since it might get uploaded to YouTube or something else.

As an aside:
Today was a big day for fake video game wrestling video game events:
http://i.imgur.com/CulIEsV.jpg

The PAX Rumble: #TURNONTHEFOGMACHINE


Rustlemania In YOUR House!:

No comments: