Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Echo Chamber Episode 116 Post Game

DOWNLOAD THE S.S. ECHO CHAMBER HERE


Now, I'm on Tumblr, and enjoy playing some TF2. In my travels in getting inspiration for SQR, I run into some of the names for the pairings for characters.

So, then what would be the arrangements for the Echo Crew (not shipping, ew. Have you seen us?)
-RB and Mystakin- The Eric and Erich Show
-RB and Jeff- Skeleton Crew
-RB and Arcanon- ???
-Mystakin and Jeff- ???
-Mystakin and Arcanon- ???
-Jeff and Arcanon- ???
-Without Jeff- ???
-Without RB- ???
-Without Arcanon- ???
-Without Mystakin- ???

-Vsauce video about Yellow:


-THANKS, OLLAMA


-Rosalina Story is True:
"A collector of vintage Nintendo items who goes by both "Daily Dose" and "Mariotehplumber" revealed that he's pre-ordered more than a hundred Rosalina & Luma amiibo -- all because he really, really dislikes the character. "I do not appreciate Rosalina appearing in almost every recent Mario game to date. The fact Nintendo promotes her so much and people praise her is just disgusting," he said.

Daily Dose continued "I hate her fans, too. I know for a fact her amiibo will be among one of the most popular, which is why I took the time to wait and pre-order over 100 of her. I do not want her fans to be happy... It just crushes me Nintendo from the good days went to this shit for character designs.""
These are things a sane person would say. Yup.

-For the record, here's my friend 's GPT Tournament Report.

 -THE BAZ!!! CAN YOU FEEL THE STORM?!?!?!?

Jeff actually has Baz's Beard.

-"You're super muy bueno at Japanese-o"

-Jeff... Jeff... THIS IS THE POTATO CHIP SCENE


-"Lying and violence is how we get the deal"

No comments: