Monday, March 2, 2015

Status Quo Sick Days

This week's jam:


ALBUM NEWS:
While I wanted to get album work done, my voice was shot and nasally for the past few days, so singing was out of the question. Also, time is limited as I have to pack for PAX East this weekend, but writing is still taking place, and not just for this, but for other songs as well. Dragons of Tarkir spoilers are starting soon....

In essence, I have 5 things left to send over, and they'll all be done at pretty much the same time. Granted, I do plan on meeting with Rob in person to finalize stuff and buy him a beer and congratulate him on his marriage, so while the album won't be 100% done, I'm working hard on trying to get the hard stuff over with.

BRIEF ASIDE:
My producer, DJ Roborob, has an EP coming out soon. You can preview it here:


KICKSTARTER NEWS:
A lot I'm holding off on, because I'm working on the album proper. Granted it's an e-mail to a voice actor here, a Blender tutorial there, but yeah, I would like to check to see if I make a TF2 Workshop item as a backer reward, I can GUARANTEE that I can deliver. T-shirts, stickers, CDs, that stuff I have on lock and all figured out, it's the unique things I'm trying to work on.

PAX EAST STUFF:
Yeah!!!
It just keeps getting better every new thing I find out about it:
-SWERY65 of (lord i miss) Deadly Premonition and D4.
-Goldenye 007 Tournament
-Magic The Gathering, Mega 64 AND GIANT BOMB Panels?!?!?
-Markiplier, Matt and Woolie of Two Best Friends Play and the guy behind that facade video I like so much.
Lots of gaming, lots of Magic, and handing out a shitton of business cards.



So if any of you are planning on going, you'll know where to find me
My copy of Deadly Premonition is going to be signed by soooo many people.

I'll also send out the MP3 of my Fate Reforged song to all the mailing list peeps before I leave.

NEW CANNIBAL TROLL FILM FILM!





No comments: