Monday, March 16, 2015

Status Quo Sunday Rides The Bomb To Hell

This week's jam:

Can I get this entire music video tattooed on me?

 So I'm posting this ASAP when I get home from work Monday since I'll be working hard to set everything up for the next couple tracks I'm sending out: Two are for Status Quo Radio and the other is for my Dragons of Tarkir song, which is more or less complete.

Time's short for me this week, so I'll go into a little bit of detail about the songs at what to expect this week:
DRAGONS OF TARKIR- Heavily based off of Metal-Influenced punk acts such as The Offspring and Rise Against, especially since I've been listening to the band above.

I guess since this loosely follows the plot of the block, I guess that means this is a KHAN-cept album?


...I'll see myself out.


BAD DOCTORS- Rerecording this song. I've improved a lot since then, and the main thing I'm working on is both my singing and my meter.


CLASS 9- Codename right now, but I think it rounds out things rather nicely. Since you know the drill by now, you can kinda have a general idea of whatr of who the song is about. But really, as TF2 drifts further and further out of relevance, I've been making it more personal, and the original idea for TF2 concept album is more of a framework than an idea of itself.


But for this song I was planning on having be a little more mellow, like some Talking Heads, but as I started writing it, and really wanting something a little more intense, so it's a lot more classic punky, like The Buzzcocks.


Everything else is a deathmarch right now, as I'm trying to get stuff into Rob as he's getting married in April, and things aren't lost in the shuffle.



RAW was phhbbbt, so here's some good wrestling stuff:




And finally, I'M HEADED TO MIAMI HURRICON!



No comments: