Sunday, August 11, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Misses Deadly Premonition

On this, the day that Two Best Friends finish their Let's Play of "Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut", I give you, the good people of the internet, my latest music video, "Lord I Miss Deadly Premonition":

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!


Deadly Premonition, my 2010 Game Of The Year

It took a while, but I finally managed to finish it! The original song already got some coverage before, but now I made a music video of it, and maybe it'll get another go around.

BTDubs, thanks to SuperGreatFriend for his blessing on using his footage for the video, check out his LPs.

Obviously, that's what most of my efforts had gone to the past week, and next week is getting everything ready for Anime Festival Orlando, namely practicing, making travel arrangements, and getting stuff to sell.

Speaking of Anime Festival Orlando, my times for my shows have officially been announced!
I'm playing Friday Night at 10:30 PM, and Saturday Afternoon at 2:00 PM!
I'll have posters and download cards for sale for $5.

No comments: