Sunday, August 25, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Gets It Together

WHEW! So all (most) of the e-mails I had to send out from AFO were sent out, and I've got the drums for Status Quo Radio (more or less) working, so I can get back to album work.

Polished up "Let The Bombs Go Off Tonight". Nothing really to do, as all I had to do was copy the files over and redo the vocals. So this week is going to be recording the Heavy's track (remember this TF2 inspired concept album I've been doing? lol) and the week after that will be about getting ready for UmiCon.

With all the prep I did for AFO, the transition will be a lot smoother.

Good stuff this week? I saw Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz again. Didn't see The World's End though. THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE.

I forgot just how good those movies were. Shaun Of The Dead was overall tighter, and a more personally driven story, where as Hot Fuzz, I believe was funnier. Still, both early parts of the Cornetto Trilogy are worth seeing.

Also, I got to play Magic again, and got a Standard deck all set up.

Bad stuff this week? I owe a lot of money in taxes, (I used to work for a place that paid me in 1099), so that certainly knocked me off my high horse.

So if you can, the album is Pay What You Want, but paying me anything is greatly appreciated.

No comments: