Sunday, May 5, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Is Now In Effect

I figured while I book conventions and reviews to promote "Dino Hunter MD: The Sound Track", I'll give an update on this project you've been hearing about occasionally called "Status Quo Radio", and in fact every Sunday, just so you all can remind me of it.

Recently, my laptop's HD had to finally be taken out of its misery (seriously, I couldn't use my laptop keyboard, then I couldn't use a USB keyboard, and I had to get a new HD), so today I've been setting everything up again. As long as I have mydrumsetrocks (free Drum VST), TH2 (guitar amp sim VST) and Nectar (vocal VST) with RX2 Denoiser, then I'm good. 

So today was spent getting everything back in order. I don't have Ableton Live installed yet, but I rarely use it anyways.

As we speak right now, I'm getting all my projects on to the new hard drive, and compiling a song I was supposed to release last week.

It's been kind of nice actually, starting over. Xenu knows I've accumulated a lot of shit on my HD as time passes, at least now, I can be like "OK, I NEED that one". Hopefully TF2 and all my other games run better. 

SO, here's what to expect the rest of the week:
Monday: NEW SONG!
Tuesday: Echo Chamber Podcast Recap
Next Sunday: Another Update

And other updates in between.

No comments: