Monday, May 20, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Breaks 100 Plays In One Day

SO THIS HAPPENED ON MY SOUNDCLOUD YESTERDAY...

The only time this has even come close was when "Lord I Miss Deadly Premonition" made it on Complex Mag, and even then I was still 2 short.

Working on a music video for that one. 

All right, back to what you people came here to see: 
Track number one is FINISHED and work on the next song is coming along. I still have to do a bit of maneuvering to get this all in one file, but god DAMN does "Status Quo Radio" sound hot now!

In between some songs, there's going to be a little interlude, and while I have some friends filling in other roles, right now I have a couple place holders in there, and I'm starting on "Enlist Today!"

SO, with all THAT out of the way, guess who discovered "Epic Rap Battles" of history?

There are some songs where the rapping isn't good, but the matchups are hilarious, or I don't have any connection to either of the people featured, but every video manages to deliver on some level.

No comments: