Saturday, September 3, 2016

PODCAST RECAPS FOR 9/3/2016: The Return Of The Rhythm Dadstard

To my number one fan:


One podcast to recap this week since I'm WAY far behind:
I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 26

-Observation: A lot of my calls are to friends I want to catch up with.

-This episode was done RIGHT after I recorded something else in a radio announcer/Jonesy Spencer type voice and forgot to turn off the filter.

-Pro Gamer and Mediocre At Best Magic Player Day9 is doing a playthrough of Toonstruck, and that's what made me think of this question.


-According to Wikipedia, "noids" were the name for normal people, and "doodles" were cartoons. When "noids" are killed by "doodles", they're reborn as "doodles" in Cool World. I feel like I need to watch Cool World, but my time would to be better spent watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit? again.

-"Cartoon Characters Shiting" is John's "Sausage Party Orgy"

-Steven Universe is one of those shows where it supposedly has this rich deep lore, but I watch episodes years apart, and still be OK.

STAAAAAARDUSSSSSST!

It's amazing how outdated these things become when they;'re released because wrestling changes faster than Scooby-Doo.

-Max Steele I remember being a meh CGI cartoon, and there was an episode with Tony Hawk for some reason.

-Scrooge McDuck being a badass:


-Time police from SuperJail! look like the Dream Police from Cheap Trick:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-FWhteZYY9U/hqdefault.jpg
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/superjail/images/9/9a/Time-Police.png/revision/latest?cb=20090225080518


 -And with all that, I'm going to leave you with the sick MC Lars track, "The Dip":

No comments: