Thursday, September 8, 2016

Status Quo Wednesday Is Moving Again To Thursday


THIS WEEK'S JAM:


Yeah, don't count on a lot of updates this week, since we are moving out to where we'll all be stay for a year before my parents get the "buy a house" thing down and my life is stable enough to where I can move out.

As I type this, I'm also packing up all my shit into boxes for the sake of making sense of it later.

VOICE OF ALL PODCAST

Looking into new shirt designs, will be setting up my poll for songs for the Fandom Album, and most importantly, I've been cast for the Magic The Gathering Podcast "Voice For All", where we make an audio drama from the Official Wizards Of The Coast Website.

I'm playing Dovin Baan, one of the new Planeswalkers from the Kaladesh set, which is shaping up to be some mad stupid fun.
 https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/thumb/3/3b/Dovin_Baan.jpg/200px-Dovin_Baan.jpg?version=8fa914774a96cbe36deee22f3c48e19d

No comments: