Sunday, August 28, 2016

PODCAST RECAPS FOR 8/27/2016: 750 Posts!

I'd Rather Not fans get a double dose this week!

I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 24

-Babymaker can be purchased here.

-Here's the game I designed. HINT HINT!

-What they have at Disney now is FastPass+, where after you register, you can select FastPasses for 30 days in advance, or if you're staying at a hotel, it's 60 days in advance. The thing that sucks is that they limit you to 3 FastPasses.

Universal has a better option if you're a Florida Resident like me, so you can buy an Annual Pass, and then an unlimited Express Pass, which is valid every day your normal admission is valid. The downside is, you live in Florida.

-Mickey Mouse as proven himself to be vengeful:


-Ben's scheme has to be in one of the top 10 Most Harebrained Schemes in I'd Rather Not

-DROP THE BEAT:


-OH SHIT HERE COME DAT MOUSE!!!!
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3462/3348399035_127b7f8e12.jpg

I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 25 

-TAKE IT AWAY DON HENLEY"


-I've got some backup against Jon Stewart...






AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/khWXw92NETOR_kNbQTMl9oRnWA0=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3998188/cena-aa.0.gif

If I can guarantee that we can get some fallout on RAW the next night I'm good.

-Owen's provision of preventing us from starving to death is a lot like AM in "I Have No Mouth I Must Scream", where he keeps his survivors from starving to death so he can continue torturing the five survivors.

-I'm kind of honored how I'm the crew's ideal of a "buff guy".




No comments: