Monday, July 20, 2015

Status Quo Sunday THE FIGHTENING

MAHVEL BABY!


So I got Twitch on my PC, the WWE Network App on my Xbox, and I have to be at work 5:30 AM tomorrow. Yeah, sounds like an average week.

Battleground was OK, John Cena vs. Kevin Owens was a pretty good fight, as well as the ending with Rollins vs. Lesnar. The NXT DIVALUTION TAKEOVER match was also nothing to sneeze at, with Charlotte winning, as a fateful reminder of A. The current Women's Division Status Quo (TM) on the main roster and B. The fact that I haven't been keeping up with NXT stuff.

EVO Was beyond nuts, where America got its ass kicked 3 ways till Monday. Stayed fior the MvC3 finals, where Hulk smashed, and Hulk smashed A LOT.

This is going up on Monday, can't you tell?

Right, on with the show!

OR SHOULD I SAY SHOWS???
Updated the sidebar with both of my upcoming shows. I'm going to be debuting a new song at Chibi Pa Sampler, and ANOTHER new one at Orlando Nerd Fest.

Hopefully I can get videos of those performances, and make them as awesome as possible!

KICKSTARTER UPDATES:
I'm shooting for August 1st. The art for the rewards is almost done, and this week I'm sending out the newsletter so that you all can see the cool stuff I've got going on, so y'all can get thirsty.

MUSIC NEWS:
This Friday will see the official release of an early demo, next week is the version of my Chibi Pa song, and the next one is the song the one I'm debuting at Orlando Nerd Fest.

Ambien's kicking in,see you next time!

No comments: