Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Echo Chamber Episode 125

THIS EPISODE'S GOT WHAT YOU NEED!

-":Listen, Johnson, we need a device meant to calm down hypersensitive people, you know, for those suffering from autism, whatcha got?"
"Well, we got a device that gently squeezes people like a box of hugs."
"Good, MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A DEATH MACHINE"

 http://31.media.tumblr.com/4572e8301931f502b4d9b99e654582fd/tumblr_inline_n4vj0hTDG21s6rzxi.jpg


-PINK FLOUD MUSIC VIDEO, "Another Brick in the Wall"


-So far the "Must-Have" games for the WiiU seem to be:
Mario 3D World
Super Mario Bros Wii U
Wonderful 101
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 8
Hyrule Warriors
It's a solid lineup, but like with the Xbone, I need something MORE...

-The Amiibo shit is getting ridiculous, but I guess Nintendo erred on the side of caution in the event it would be another e-Reader, so I can see them being conservative with the release, but surely they're going to be coming out with the new waves a little more frequently. If/when I get a WiiU, I'd only want the Capt. Falcon., Little Mac and Jigglypuff Amiibos, because I love punching shit.

-According to HMK, the Nintendo World Championship prequalifiers will be Ultimate NES Remix, for the games Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, and Dr. Mario. One of the qualifiers is in Miami, so I might try to get my brother to go, but that would involves waking up on the weekend, so I doubt he'd be down for that.

-Here's the Seanbaby recap I mentioned: SKIP ROGER'S VIDEO GAME TIPZ!!?!!

-MEGA 64 CROSS NINTENDO


-The day after this episode aired I had to leave work early (hit my 40 hours), so I was able to catch some of the IGN stream, and here's some tiddles and bits:
SETLIST SO FAR:
-Footage was a little choppy, but it was still in Pre-Alpha. It looked great, though.  -During downtime in certain sections of songs (no vocals/bass/etc.), you can vote for the next song in general categories (70's song, songs with female vocalists, David Bowie), and everything seemed to work right off the bat, as they played a lot of older songs.Seemed to work really well, and the random element could help people rediscover songs they didn't know they had.
-They seem to be playing up the "live show" aspect by making the vocalist say things like "HEY BOSTON" or "ARE YOU READY FOR MORE?" before the next set of songs starts. Seemed to slow things down, unless that's how they hide loading, but hopefully that will be made more relevant as we find more details.

-ALL TRAILERS ARE THE SAME:


No comments: