Sunday, April 27, 2014

Status Quo Sunday Gets By With A Little Help...

ALL RIGHT, so forward progress is being made in general on everything!

Except my Magic playing. I only went 2-2.

-First and foremost, I've gotten a Flickr page, so you can view all the pictures I took. Right now, only Miami Hurricon is there, but I'll add more as I got back into the archives and dig up some good stuff :)

-Second, progress on another song is coming along and I really like the job the drummer did. So once this song is done, Act 2 will be more or less complete. Hopefully I can finish it in time for Omni Expo. This is really starting to come together, and right now my goal is to finish one "Act" in between each con I'm going to. Act 1 is already (more or less) 100% complete,

After all of that, I'm going to get a Kickstarter set up so that I can get some funding to have it mixed, mastered and printed.

-Speaking of cons, here's my Hurricon recap video!


-And, five minutes before I hit "Publish" on this bad boy, Hero Hype Con comes out with their commercial (WHERE I'LL BE PLAYING!!!)


-Finally, at long last, the E.T. Atari Cartridges have been found. I have no idea how to feel right now: Elated, because something we've believed for a long time has finally come true, or upset, because a long held myth has been taken out of the realms of legend an into reality? These are trying time we are living in my friend.

No comments: