Friday, April 4, 2014

Echo Chamber Post Game Episode 76

DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM TO XSV, THE INXS SIDE PROJECT NOW!

April F- Oh.. oh...

-One band that changed its front-man and still managed to be sucessful was AC/DC. Granted, the sound of the band changed up a little bit, from fast/hard blues rock to something a little slower, but it's still good.

-REPOSTING ODERUS URUNGUS MEMORIAL PAGE

-Alice Cooper on the Muppets:


-Alice Cooper on Rock Band 2: The Stars. I need to do a live RiffTrax one of these days. You can watch the episode in question here:
 


-Speaking of Henry Rollins vs. Glenn Danzig:


-So here's the comic we were talking about. Henry and Glenn are my OTP.
There's also a Christmas Special:


If you give this to me at ALL (either at a con or send it to me through Amazon) I am obligate to buy you a beer.

-Sidenote on WWE RAW commercials: The WORST thing advertised has to be Chrisley Knows Best.

BONUS PODCAST: RUSTLEMANIA 30 ROUNDTABLE!!!

No comments: