Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, How Sweet It Is

Shit, sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I haven't gotten bored with this at all, it's just that I have a lot going on right now. BUT, I managed to own another song. BTW, this is REALLY easy considering it's up this high.

BALLROOM BLITZ

There's a man in the back who's ready to crack, because it's late, and I gotta million things to do, but this part, the main riff:

D-9--11-12--11--9--
A-7---7--7---7---7--

Not the hardest part. Good for stretching out your hand though.

Nor is it the solo. Just pentonics, nothin' to see here.

No, it's this bit that comes after the bridge:

G---10--8-------------8-----8-10--
D-----------8--8h10-----10--------
A-8---------------------------------

Nice lick, but comes out of nowhere. Easier if you bridge all three strings with index finger.

BTW, "your" DLC song choice is "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC. No-one voted, I decided.

SETLIST UPDATED

No comments: