Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Damn Welfare Queens

This title will so give me google hits from hardcore conservatives. Maybe they can beat out the people looking for the Guitar Hero Arcade Setlist.

GIMME SHELTER

All right, I gotta come clean on this: I can't for the life of me ind an accurate tab for the second half of the first solo, and the entire second solo. NOT TO WORRY! Only maybe 5 notes from the pentonic scale:

E-------------------------9--12--
B--------------9---12------------
G-------9-11---------------------
D-9-11---------------------------

Blues inspired piece like these have fun solos. I'll tab it out eventually. BUT THAT WASN'T THE HARDEST PART!!!

The hardest part is the intro.
Part 1
Part 2

It's tricky, and way too much to explain here. But overall it's a very fun song to improvise with.

SETLIST UPDATED

No comments: