Monday, March 9, 2009

Alan Moore On Rampage

I am reporting to you all in a post that certainly isn't filler while I work on my Setlist for Wednesday's Open Mic Night and Dani California, that Alan Moore is on a goddamn rampage. Apparently seeing my post yesterday pissed him off. A LOT. He especially took the Watchmen Babies and Saturday Morning Cartoon entries way too seriously. His e-mail to me:

"YOU RAPED IT! YOU BLOODY RAPED IT! YOU'RE THE F--KING BASTARD!"

In my defense, I never claimed that I wasn't a bastard.

So he rampaged through Scotland and is currently causing damage in London. So far he has destroyed two law firms, a Scientology center, and trampled over Phil from Accounting, who was in the city on vacation. Yeah, he really turned his life around.

So, all in all, nothing of value was lost.

Next Open Mic Night is March 11th.

Dani California is easier than I thought, I just need to get the solo down, and the little hammer on/pull off parts as part of the verses.

No comments: