Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slim Pickin's

I find myself right now in a bit of a quandry.

Black Hole Sun is really easy, until you get to the solo. If anyone can give me some sort of direction on this, like the most efficient way to do it, or possibly refer me to a step by step tutorial, that'd be great. OR if you'll give me a reprieve on this one and I'll play the rhythm guitar for the time being, and do the solo lesson at a later date.

I've switched over to working on "Gimme Shelter".

Now since I only have 2 songs from Tier 4 left, I'd figure I'd put up my DLC choices. Not a whole lot here, since there are only so few songs at this level I recognize.

So I picked "Breed" for my DLC selection and it's a toss-up:

"Boys Are Back In Town" by Thin Lizzy- I love this song. It alternates between a blues-boogie and hard, driving rock.

"Truckin'" by The Grateful Dead- This is the song "What a long strange trip it's been" came from.

SETLIST UPDATED

No comments: