Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Status Quo Stranger Things

Image may contain: night and text

FIRST PATREON TRACK GOES LIVE!

I'm not going to be doing a new one VERY soon, as I have Anime Iwai to worry about, so you'll have plenty of time.

NEXT week, the rest of you will be able to stream the new track. It's worth it, I promise, and I will have something special to go with it by then. Honestly, I'm just glad that so many people have shown their support so far.

Regardless, I will be playing this new song at Anime Iwai!

STRANGER THINGS?

Can you believe Season 2?
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/07/980x490/landscape-1486986380-stranger-things-mike-wheeler-2.jpg
They're all dressed up like Ghostbusters! Hahaha!

ok this was just a ploy to get eyeballs on my site. Stranger Things I'm sure is great, but you know. I'd need Netflix.

OK BACK TO IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE ANIME IWAI 

Since the schedule was released the other day, I'm going to clue you in to all the good panels worth attending:
Hardcore Nerdcore Punk Rock Featuring Rhythm Bastard
Saturday, November 11th
3:00 PM- 4:00 PM
Panel Room 2
MY CONCERT! Again, working on the setlist for this one is fun, since I can throw in SO MANY more new songs, and I'm working on having a new piece of merch ready by then.

3000 Brigade Presents: Mushroom High Rules!
Saturday, November 11th
Doors Open at 8:00 PM
Main Events
OR Fast Times At Mushroom High
The 3000 Brigade is the largest active cosplay performance troupe in the country! They are proud and excited to bring their next performance to anime Iwai. It is a comedy variety show with amazing costumes, wild sexy dancing, stage combat, and many of your favorite beloved characters acting very inappropriately. This year marks a decade of 3KB shows. Please come celebrate with us!

I just copied what they wrote on the Facebook Event Page, because this is already 2 days late and I want to get to Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back.

Iwaivor Series
Saturday, November 12th
3:00 PM-4:00 PM
Panel Room 2
A Tag Team Throwdown where you and a partner can pummel your way through the competition to win the Championship Belt! There will be thrills, chills, spills, and maybe one of the commenters will wear a silly costume!

I'm trying to differentiate the various Fake Wrestling Events I do. So, this one is a Tag Team Event. Again, participation MAY switch things up a bit.

What I hope to accomplish here is that:
AFO Rumble is the Royal Rumble type fight,
Mizu-Mania is a standard tournament
Iwaivor Series is a Tag based event
Holmat Slam WOULD be the Summer Slam, but it could also be the Hood Slam/ECW of games.


JAM OF THE WEEK: "Die, Die My Darling" by The Misfits

It's Halloween and I wanted a spooky song. Fun fact: First I ever heard about The Misfits was from the Musical Issue of Deadpool. It sucked and it was written by Daniel Way, which explains that.

I'm also CERTAINLY NOT working on a live cover version that uses clips of Reaper from the game Overwatch.

No comments: