Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Status Quo Sunday Fights With Literally Everything All The Time


MIZUCON AND WHERE TO FIND ME!
Image may contain: text










SATURDAY
COSPLAY AND ME SCREENING
1:15 PM-2:00 PM
PANEL ROOM 1
I was a part of this movie, and promised the filmmakers I'd be a part of at least ONE of the Q & As. It's been making the rounds a couple of the Miami cons, and I have a music video in there!

HARDCORE NERDCORE PUNK ROCK
3:30 PM-4:30 PM
MAIN EVENTS ROOM
Me playing music! I'm also working on a new song that I hope to premire there!

MEGARAN CONCERT
10:15 PM-11:15 PM
I likes me some Mega Ran!

SUNDAY
MEGA RAN WRESTLING CHAT
1:00 PM- 2:00 PM
I likes me some Mega Ran and some wrestling


MIZU-MANIA
3:45 PM- 4:45 PM
I likes me some wrestling, and I likes expanding my brand. I did something similar in the AFO Rumble, so I'm bringing that brand here to Sooooouuuth Florida!

JAM OF THE WEEK: "Imperfect Cells" by Richie Branson

Richie Branson has had quite a couple of years: he was diagnosed with cancer, got treated, it went into remission, then got hired by the Bleacher Report to do memes, and is now getting around to his long awaited Kickstarter Project: "From The Underground To The Stars". He's best known for songs like "Bring Back Toonami" and his Otaku Tuesdays series of EPs.

"Imperfect Cells" is basically his comeback track, going over what happened since the Kickstarter started. It's catchy, it's sunny, it's everything it needs to be. Hell, it's even apologetic at times, telling everyone that he's sorry for the wait like three times.

"Still remember when my album was the most anticipated/Now I be surprised if anyone remembers what my name is"

Richie Branson, welcome back.




SUPLEX SAGA ON KICKSTARTER!

No comments: