Monday, May 1, 2017

Status Quo Sunday Is Back On Time

Remember to vote on the songs for the upcoming Fandom Compilation! Polls are on the right!

NEW SONG COMING THIS WEEK!

Along with a "single" version with some extra goodies. It is my long overdue Aether Revolt song, and the single version will include a bonus treat from some of the good people at Voice Of All!

MOMOCON! 
http://tamagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/momoconlogo2.jpg 
More to come soon, but again, if you want to help raise some funds for Momocon, you can help by purchasing some stuff from my Bandcamp page!

NEW T-SHIRT DESIGN! DOWN TO DUEL?

Down To Duel? Black T-Shirt Front 

This T-shirt makes it super easy to find people to play Magic The Gathering with at large conventions, GPs, or your local game store! Just check off, or put a pin next to the decks you have on you, and you're good to go!

A shirt idea I've had for a while, since I'm the guy that tries to hit up EVERYONE for a game at cons.

JAM OF THE WEEK: "All The Final Fantasy Battle Themes"


So, I'm working on a... thing... and I was looking to get inspired by listening to some old Final Fantasy battle themes during my drive to and from Soul Crushi- I mean, work.

Hey, turns out some of these are pretty good! The only ones I dislike are the Dissidia remixes; they sound like the Watermelon Pizza equivalent of the original songs. Yeah, I'm sure you can recognize it, but how it's put together is just wrong. It's like saying a Pop Tart is a sandwich.

Anyway, some of these are pretty good, Final Fantasy 6 and 10 probably being my favorites. 13 wins the award for "Best Song Despite How Much I Hated The Game"

I don't have a whole lot to say here, it's just a good collection of the best parts of the Final Fantasy games!

STATUS QUO STREAM- TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS EP. 5


Probably the best Telltale Game and the best Borderlands game?

I might have liked Ep. 4 a tad more, but this ties a nice little bow on everything.

No comments: