Friday, April 28, 2017

Fandom Music Compilation Album Details

OK! So, I'm giving a little more background on this, and why I'm hype about it.

1. YOU CAN VOTE ON THE SONGS!

Some I already know what I'm going to do, some I'm not so sure about, so that's why I'm letting you choose some! 
 
I want this to be an album you can give to your friends as an introduction to my greater work, sobe sure to pick your favorites, and leave some suggestions in the comments.

2. AT LEAST 12 SONGS, SOME NEW, SOME OLD
There's going to be AT LEAST 12 songs on the album, and it shakes up as follows:
  • 3 Team Fortress 2 songs:
    • "Force Of Nature"
    • "From A Mile Away (Boom, Headshot)"
    • One other song, voted on by you. The previous 2 are the most obvious references, so I'm leaving this one up to you guys
  • 3 Overwatch songs:
    • "Fire In The Hole"
    • 2 other songs currently in the works, more details later. But for now, these will be the FIRST PLACE you can hear these new tracks.
  • 3 Magic The Gathering songs:
    • "Hunting Bigger Game"- It encapsulates that FNM excitement so well, and it's the song I throw cards out to.
    • 2 other songs, voted on by you!
  • 3 other fandom songs:
    • "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza"- Again, I play this song live ALL THE TIME, and this is the first time I'm selling a recorded version.
    • "Axe Punk"- Another live set favorite about everyone's favorite cop with an Axe!
    • OPEN- Let me know in the comments! Check out my Soundcloud, and if there's any you think I missed that doesn't fit in one of the above cateregories, let me know.

3. I WANT ON OF YOU TO DRAW THE COVER!

Pretty evident! Post in the comments, or send me an email to your portofolio!

No comments: