Sunday, April 3, 2016

STATUS QUO SUNDAYMANIA Star

This week's jam:

I was using this song for something, and I was like "Holy shjt, this is awesome!" The title tracks to Lars's albums are always undeniably good, and while Zomibe T-Rex is more goofy than Lars Attacks! nothing is lost in the transition.

What was I using it for?

OMNI EXPO RECAP VIDEO!


Featuring appearance from:
Frosted Gaming:  https://www.youtube.com/user/FrostedG...
Remain Calm RPG: https://www.facebook.com/RemainCalmRPG/

Ending Song
"Zombie T-Rex" by MC Lars

FUTURE SONGS!
Finishing up another cover AND my Shadows Over Innistrad song! I'm really excited over the Innistrad song, it's going to be something different than what I'm used to, but I really love the base I'm working with. I always relish these projects I challenge myself to, and I'm going in a more sullen, emo direction with this one.

Art is by God-Bird and again, he's doing a really nice job with it. 

Speaking of Magic, I went 4-2 at my prerelease, building a sick Vampires/Werewolves and Madness themed deck. If I got all the pieces out by turn 3 I wrecked my opponents, but anything later than that and I failed.

Regardless, I still need to see it in draft, but I think that a lot of your decks success will depend on how well you pull around the mechanics. I can see investigate being big, since now they're working on making every draw not suck.

One big thing to take away though is that they're slowing the game down A LOT. Any game that doesn't end within the first 20 minutes go to turns and beyond.

FUTURE CONS!
I will have a performance at Out Con. It's a little more than two months away, but it has been comfirmed. I will have a table, and hopefully I'll have some new merch ready by then. But I will have all the usually stuff there which you can still order from Bandcamp.

Florida Fandomania hasn't release any new updates

There's a couple out there in the ether that aren't 100% confirmed yet, but I'll most likely be returning to Anime Iwai, the successor to Chibi Pa, and MizuCon.

WRESTLEMANIA?
All you need to know...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfKXaKhUUAAJzmE.jpg







 

No comments: