Monday, April 20, 2015

Status Record Storeday

This is the jamest of jam weeks:


Twas slim pickings by the time I got to a record store for Record Store Day since all the exclusives were gone, but I got to pick up Black Flag's "Damaged" and an Iggy Pop live album.

Interesting I chose those two, since, well... this story...


I have tomorrow off, so I'll set up the turntable then. Was really tempted to buy an EXCLUSIVE RSD 7-inch turntable, but eh, I'm new to vinyl, so I really wouldn't know what to do with it. It's also one of those things I can buy at a thrift shop for like, 20 bucks.

Speaking Record Store Day, odd that on THAT DAY is when I compiled every song in one place on Status Quo Radio for the first time... 


ALBUM NEWS:
Last two songs are being mixed and mastered, intertitals are being written, and a;; that's left is the Kickstarter stuff, which I've sent out e-mails for. They're great people I'm psyched about working with, so I'm pumped for these rewards, they're really going to be worth it.

Earlier I touched on vinyl, and as my compiling experiment went, it clocks in at around 43 minutes, which would make it juuuuust under the cut for pressing, if I'm ever stupid enough to go in that direction. However, with interstitial, I'm planning on having it clock in at around 50 minutes

PREVIOUS ALBUM NEWS:
Now on YouTube!



NEW SONGS:
Finishing Dragons of Tarkir, and doing another rap song. After DTK is finished, I'm moving all my stuff of my laptop, and start new projects

No comments: