Monday, April 13, 2015

SQS Unit

This week's jam:


Saturday I went to a wedding reception to two of the nicest people when it comes to Florida Nerd Music: Rob (aka DJ RoboRob) and Shelby (aka Starby). A bunch of awesome DJs and rappers went on stage and it was a great time :D.

I met them at Omni Expo last year, and they watched me play a show out in the hallway. Super nice then, and nothing less since then. The best of luck to the both of them!

ALBUM NEWS:
What?

YOU GOT ALBUM NEWS, RIGHT?
You mean the album I finished?

YEAH THAT ONE
OK, the album I finished and released and is not awaiting final touches from production and kickstarter, right?

NO, WAIT-
Dino Hunter MD: The Sound Track will be on YouTube. It was something I should have done a while ago, but I will do with Status Quo Radio.
Why? Anytime I tell people I do music, one of the things they ask is  "Do you have your stuff on YouTube?" EVERYONE knows what YouTube is. YouTube has everything. It's not a music specific site like Soundcloud or Bandcamp or even this site, it a place they're looking for entertainment on anyway, and it'll bring all the traffic my way. 

Also, I recently entered a partnership with DNOS Collectables, so go check them out! They'll be selling my stuff at Hatsume Fair Boca Raton this weekend! They also have cool anime collectables that you can get while you're there.

And, speaking of cons, I've been confirmed for Hero Hype!

Finally, a short movie I was involved in at GeekFest:

and the Blooper Reel:

No comments: