Monday, April 6, 2015

Status Quo Sunday Catches You Up Before You Go Go

Missed last week... but will more than make up for it!

But first... The Jam:


OK, so to make up for it, here's the big news:
ALBUM NEWS-
The last song has been send to Rob for mixing/mastering, meaning that the album is conceptually 100% done. After all that's back, production will kick in to high gear, but for now, I'm keeping it chill.

It's done. There's interstitial tracks left to work on, but A. Someone else may record those, and B. any work done with that can be done on my end since it's just removing the noise and leveling it out.

So, I'm going to spend April finalizing stuff for the Kickstarter, which will launch on May 1st, and while THAT'S going, put the finishing touches on everything.

Still trying to plug away at Dragons of Tarkir, but between finishing the album and Hurricon, that took a backseat.

HURRICON?
Yup, played again this past weekend!

Here's the Flickr Files.

Show went well. Had a few people just passing through, Everyone who stayed around for the whole thing loved it a lot and that makes me more happy than anything. No table, but gave out some posters and CDs to the loyal few.

I also saved like, 5 panels. I travel with A LOT of sound equipment, and for Christmas, I got a handtruck that made everything REALLY easy, so there was NOTHING I could handle.

Other than that, it was a really solid local con. Played some rounds of Magic, HMK was there, along with Paul St. Peter, the voice of Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts. I'm not a big anime guy, but it's a delight seeing all these pretty anime characters being played by guys who look like my Dad. It's sweet it it's own way!

Mad props to a SoFloConBro, Gaijin Takiyaki. DELICIOUS treats in a bunch of flavors! Unfortunately they were out when I got there.

MUSIC STUFF:
All my Rhythm The Bastarding songs are now available for download. I originally disabled it for the mailing list peeps, but I think the statute of limitations


Speaking of which, the mailing list peeps WILL get a new track sometime this week!

Also, HOLY SHIT THE DEADPOOL MOVIE IS FOR REALZ!



No comments: