Monday, February 2, 2015

Nothing is Status, Everything Is Quo

Also suggested, "Status Is Law, Quo is Crime". Assassin's Creed 2 is a good game.

This week's jam is:









I SAW HIM ON SATURDAY AND IT WAS THE HYPEST SHIT EVER!!!

Worth every second and cent. As a broad shouldered lanky guy, concerts become very awkward for me. Any show that has mosh pits I immediately feel at home. I was dead tired by the time I got to the show at 9:30 (DOORS OPEN AT 10!). The two opening acts were pretty good, but it still wasn't enough to get me through the night.But the show kicks, time and space ceased to exist, and at no point in time was there a "Dull Moment". There were songs the crowd was less hyped for, such as anything not on "I Get Wet", but there was not point in time where he was taking a breather, or phoning it in, or slowing down.

Andrew WK, Party God.

Now, as some of you may know, WK has an album of covers of Japanese songs.
 

Since I play a lot of conventions, I figured it might help to add a couple to my repertoire. Basically, anything that was on Ouendan.

New song this Friday! "Reforged Fate", the Fate Reforged song! A lot slower than "Force Of Dragons", but still pretty bad ass.This is the slow beginning to FoD or the slow part before my Dragons of Tarkir song.

Status Quo Radio is almost done, putting up more stuff out to Rob, more in the works, and making slow steps toward getting the Kickstarter set up. More in the coming weeks, but I'm getting feedback on all that while I make da music.

No comments: