Saturday, January 31, 2015

Echo Chamber Post Game Episode 111

111! MAKE A WISH THEN DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE!!!

-Publix supremacy, y'all
If you're a grocery chain, chances are better than not you're getting a pretty good sandwich out of that, because it's RIGHT THERE.
CostCo's main attraction for me though, is the thing called the Chicken Bake. It's a heart attack waiting to happen, but if you can handle a little burnt crust, it's a pretty good 3 bux.

-MY DOG RAN OVER MY TRUCK:
The closest I can find to the song Arcanon described is "Backwards" by Rascal Flats


-There's a lot of talk about dudes lifting and dieting.
So here's some basic shit:
-Chances are you're not getting enough vitamins and protein. Compensate for that shit.
-How do I build up the legs? Do lunges while sorting shit. I use Magic The Gathering cards.
-Want them ABZ?
RHYTHM BASTARD'S 10 MINUTE ABS
1 min Crunches
1 min Oblique Crunches (each side)
1 Min Reverse Crunches
1 min Oblique Crunches (each side)
1 Min Crunches
1 min Oblique Crunches
1 min Reverse Crunches

-Yeah, I kinda want to see an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh wherea homeless guy challenges YuGi or whoever and he learns about the heart of the cards or whatever. "No card is Jank if you believe in the Heart Of The Cards (TM)!"

-Now I want to see a Magic The Gathering show, but instead of the Planeswalkers fixing or fucking up the Multiverse or whatever, it's a bunch of pre-teens (one is called Jason or "Jace" for short HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU) playing Magic. But like, instead of playing with actual pro-tier decks, they play with stuff you'd only use in drafts and stuff.
"HAHAHA! I have Lens Of Clarity! It allows me to see your face down monster AND the top card of my deck!"
"Then I cast LOATHSOME CATOBLEPAS!"
"WHAT? NO WAY!!!"
"And then I play BOULDER FALL!"

-Also the artist for YuGiOh and Hellboy are fans of each other, so this exists:
http://new4.fjcdn.com/comments/Creator+of+yugioh+draws+hellboy+_539483736514a346cebe20b090715ab0.png

-Damn, THIS HAPPENED


-Drift Stage KICKSTARTER!




-

No comments: