Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Status Quo Rumble

Ohhh..... oh.... oh....



OK, let's not talk about the Royal Rumble.

Music from me! Fate Reforged song was sent to Rob, so it'll be all spiffy and nice by your next Friday Night Magic! The Khans of Tarkir songs are all shaping to be a mini metal concept album. It figures, after all, as the set is about a Planeswalker who goes back in time to prevent the death of a dragon. I'm getting them out earlier and earlier, which is a good thing. My next goal is to have my Dragons of Tarkir song out by release day.

As always, mailing list subscribers get the MP3. 

My true goal is having something in the next Duels Of The Planeswalker games....

But for now, my music is in a place just as cool, the Nirdy Birds podcast! They liked my Deadly Premonition song, so I let them use one of my songs in their new podcast!


Speaking of podcasts! Newest one up today, recap coming soon.

Album stuff? More tracks are going to Rob, and I'm in the home stretch, with only a couple more tracks to go.

No comments: