Thursday, February 12, 2015

Echo Chamber Episode 113 Post Game

I'M A SHARK! I'M A SHARK! DOWNLOAD EPISODE 113!!

-

-The song "Four Five Seconds" is actually pretty good, and features Rihanna very nice nicely. Like seriously, I'm digging this song, and it'll probably end up on my "Top 40 Songs I Could Stand"


-Left shark is a meme. LEFT SHARK IS A MEME. LEFT. SHARK. IS. A. MEEEEEEEME!!!

-Yeah, the Seahawks really botched the end to the Super Bowl, which is a shame because I was- GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!



-So here's the Breaking Madden Archives

A small party of me hopes that game designers are looking at things like this and Video Game Championship Wrestling to better program AI in their games, mainly in behaviors that keep coming up over and over again, because stuff like this is something you can't really test for. 

-Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy was a pretty good movie, taken on it's own. I'm a little glad it didn't get a sequel, because A. There's a line referring to "The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe", and it refers to an end of the Universe in reference to SPACE, where as the restaurant in the books is at the end of time, when that whole heat death bullshit takes place.

Here's where I'd post the "whale monologue" I was talking about, but I figured I'd have this wedge into your brain:



-Speaking of aquatic creatures:


-Persona 5 Trailer

HYPE CAPER TIME!!!

No comments: