Monday, October 27, 2014

Status Quo Sunday Celebrates 100 Episodes Of The Echo Chamber!

I'm certainly not late with another edition of Status Quo Sunday, so I'm going to celebrate the biggest thing in Rhythm Bastard News this week, THE ECHO CHAMBER's 100th EPISODE!!!

DOWNLOAD THE 100TH EPISODE NOW!!!

-What better way to start than with some King of the Hills YouTube, hmm?







-CHARGIN' CHUCK'S STILL GOT IT!!

-I couldn't find "Fisticuffsy", but the closest I could find is Fisticuffsmanship.

-Luigi's sheepish attitude is FUCKING DEADLY:

Also, I just got that Omega in Omega Mode is the same as the Final in Final Destination

-For the record, this is the Duck Hunt in Smash comic Mystakin was talking about.

-Hat In Time

-If memory serves me right, Trample is Primary in Green, Secondary in Red, and Tertiary in Black.

-

-Dog Police?


-

No comments: