Thursday, October 2, 2014

Status Quo Sunday Goes Back To Work

Yup, started a new job this week. Good news is, more money for travel and cons and investing into my music and stuff.

Bad news, not a lot to show for yet. I've got some concepts I've been chipping away at, primarily my song for the Khans Of Tarkir set, which is coming along pretty nicely, and the base of the song is finished (guitar and drums), I just need to flesh it out.

BUT, I can guarantee that it, along with some other new songs will be played at two of my upcoming shows, Chibi-Pa, and Ultra Con South Florida. At Ultra Con, I'll have a new poster for sale, and I'll have a bunch more stuff on Status Quo Radio set up.

Optimisitcally, the plan is to have everything ready for Kickstarter by January 11th, my 27th birthday.

A little quick, since I'm off to GP Orlando right now, but see you next week!

No comments: