Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Status Quo Sunday Presents New Investment Opportunities

My recording equipment changed up a bit, so I'll be recording a cover just to get back in the groove of making music again.  Stuff is off my plate and I'm all reinvigorated and stuff!

Now, album work is still going on, at least as far as behind the scenes stuff goes, but now for my big announcement:

BASTARDCOINS!

Yeah! It's the hot new cryptocurrency, because those are doing well. What you do is make your computer do math homework, and in turn, "mine" the Bastardcoins, which can currently only be spent on my music and whatever leftover Magic The Gathering cards I have in a shoebox under my bed. I can't sell you the cards themselves, but you can use them on Cockatrice, where all the cards are essentially free. This is better than real money because reasons.

Also this is not a Ponzi scam at all, and I will certainly not cash out my chips the second I've tricked you suckers out of enough money.

SO ANYWAY, HOW AWESOME WAS RAW LAST NIGHT?
)

Adam WarRock also did a Magic The Gathering inspired mixtape, so check that out!

BREAKING NEWS!

Bastardcoins is no more, but I still totally support it, and will not spend the coming weeks evading the I.R.S. and vacationing in the Carribean.

No comments: