Sunday, March 23, 2014

Status Quo Sunday Is Going To Miami

MIAMI HURRICON THAT IS!!!
Saturday, April 19th, 2014
Miami Airport Convention Center
711 NW 72nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33126
3:30 PM in Main Ballroom A

And it's all free! Not a lot is out regarding other panels yet, but it's a free con put on by the University of Miami's Anime Club. I'll be playing some stuff live for the first time, and will be selling posters, CDs, and being my usual charming self :).

OTHER STUFF:
My music equipment is up and running and got back to writing some stuff out. I'm back in the "writing soundtrack stuff" business, and you know I'll post it up the second I can.

Not a lot this week...As I get closer to Hurricon, I'll let you know more, and as usual, my Mailing list people get free mp3 downloads!

No comments: