Monday, April 2, 2012

I-Con 31 Recap: The Dino Hunter M.D. Soundtrack

The other Big Thing for me this weekend was the screening on a webseries my friends worked on, Dino Hunter MD. Like my concert, it was a mostly friends-only affair, but it was fun to have everyone in there. I hung out at the table for a little while, gave away some free CDs, and paraded around with a robot!

David Ginn, one of the creators of the show was selling his books at the table, and I bought a copy. I should have bought a hundred copies because he let me crash at his place that weekend. So really, the best I can do now is GO BUY HIS SHIT! His book will be read somewhere in between The Importance Of Being Earnest, The Iceman Cometh, and the latter half of The Complete Sherlocke Holmes.

Also, with every purchase of the Dino Hunter M.D. DVD, you got some stickers, and a free copy of...

THE SOUNDTRACK!!!


Now available for your supple ears, all my Dino Hunter M.D. songs! I'll see it's cool to post the rest of the tracks here, but YAY!!

Rhythm Bastard...........Guitar, Lead Vocals, Drum Tracking, Bass
Jesse Schopher............Piano, Bass, Mixing
Matt Willemain.............Backing Vocals, Drums, Keyboard on "Space Tambourine", Solo Guitar on  "Heroes Die", Writer of the "Dino Hunter MD" Theme

No comments: