Sunday, May 24, 2009

RHYTHM BASTARD UPDATE

Ever since I read and watched Watchmen, I've started to get a bit more into comics, particularly everything Deadpool, and Transmetropolitian.

One contributing factor to all this is Linkara of Atop The Fourth Wall which is also on That Guy With The Glasses.

He reviews old comics that are particularly stupid and everything Liefeldian. He's currently looking for a new theme song, and I'M GONNA GIVE IT TO HIM. I'm finishing it up right now, and will have it on by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also in the coming days, some more updates for really awesome things. Namely other songs on Tier 5, 2 more songs I've written, as well as a couple other site updates. So, in the vein of the recent updates, consider this, THE RHYTHM BASTARD UPDATE.

WHEN WILL IT START?
HOW LONG WILL IT BE?
WHOOOO KNOOOOWS?

No comments: