Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Also A Soda

Sorry to keep you all waiting. Weekends are usually a hassle for me. Not because they're busy but because I have to lug my guitar on the train when I go home on the weekends. This time I had to bring my computer home, and was unable to play this weekend. I have to borrow my brother's acoustic. This is how the conversation went:
Me- Hey, can I borrow your guitar for, like an hour or so?
Him- I don't approve of you borrowing my guitar. (ACTUAL WORDS)
Me- But you're not playing it, you're playing Playstation. I won't break it or anything.
Him- Well, I think you would.

I have never wanted to curbstomp a 16-year-old so badly.

ORANGE CRUSH
The chorus is the hardest part. Not too hard, but you will need to change up positions and it can get awkward.
First, know these 3 chords: E (022100), B (-24422) and, Fm (244322).
Arrpeggiate as such:
E----------0-----------------------------------------------2---------------------------------
B-------0-----0------------------4--------------------2----------------------------4--------
G----1-----------1------------4-----4-------------------------3-----------------4-----4-----
D---------------------------4-----------4----------4-------------------------4-----------4--
A--------------------2------------------------------------------4------2------------------
E--0-------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------


The solo is simple, but all harmonics, and could take a while to get the sound right. Remember to hold your finger on the line between that fret and the next one.
E------12-----------------------------
B--12-----------------12--------7----
G---------------7---------12--------7-
D----------------------------7------
---

SETLIST UPDATED

No comments: