Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christening My New PC

So as I said, this past weekend I had to bring my PC home. Got a new hard drive (160 GB), and I decided to burn a shitload of CDs onto it. Some were mine, some were "borrowed" from my Dad.

Figured it would be cool to show you what I got and give an insight of my music tastes. Here's the list:
2007 Warped Tour Compilation
The Rolling Stone Collection 1967-1969
The Rolling Stone Collection 1971-1973
The Rolling Stone Collection 1973-1977
The Rolling Stone Collection 1977-1982
The Best Of .38 Special
AC/DC- Back In Black
AC/DC- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
The Allman Brothers- Brothers and Sisters
The B52s- Cosmic Thing
The Beatles- 1
Billy Joel Greatest Hits
Blink 182- Enema Of The State
Bob Dylan- Blood On The Tracks
Boston- Boston
Brian Setzer Orchestra- The Dirty Boogie
Dead Kennedys- Give Me Convienience Or Give Me Death
Derek And The Dominioes- The Layla Sessions
Fastball- All The Pain Money Can Buy
Foreigner- The Best Of Foreigner
Green Day- International Superhits!
Green Day- Bullet In A Bible
Heart- The Road Home
The Kinks- Come Dancing With The Kinks
Led Zepplin- House Of The Holy
Lynyrd Skynyrd- Pronounced...
Madonna- Madonna
Pink Flyod- Dark Side OF The Moon
Semisonic- Feeling Strangely Fine
Steely Dan- The Best Of Steely Dan
U2- Achtung Baby
The Who- Quadrophenia
The Who- Who's Next
The Who- Tommy

No comments: