Saturday, July 29, 2017

Status Quo Sunday Was Innuduated With So Much BS That It Happened On Saturday

TRANSGENDER LIVES MATTER

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b0/Transgender_Pride_flag.svg/1280px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png
Just felt like throwing out that reminder

"IMMINENT DOOM" RELEASED THIS WEEK



Especially given the most recent Magic Story... Damn!


JAM OF THE WEEK: "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park


Yeah, the news came out last week that Chester Benington of Linkin Park had committed suicide. The band has always had a reputation for being "whiny", "emo", etc. but as I got older, my knee just didn't jerk as hard, especially once I was dealing with my own mental health issues, and my attitude became less "UGH QUIT WHINING" and more "Yeah, get it all out there, dude". Sometimes a cry for help IS a cry for help! Check in on your friends, kids! It's really easy!

"Bleed It Out" my be my favorite track for them, because it has all the vocal intensity of Linkin Park, but DOES NOT SLOW DOWN. Mike Shinoda's rapping, while not the most intricate, is the perfect flow to make a primo workout track. I would be remiss to not mention Chester, you know, he being the reason I picked this and all. He doesn't do much, but he does it with CONVICTION.

Also, a HUGE fan of the music video. The audience played out the scene as usual, and then the footage was played in reverse, while the band, would be green screened in later as they would be played normally.

RHYTHM BASTARD CONFIRMED FOR MIZUCON!



















MORE DETAILS TO COME!

No comments: