Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Status Quo Wednesday Goes A Wrasslin'

I'M DOING THE OFFICIAL THEME SONG OF PAXAMANIA III!



That's right! A little something I've been working on is being remixed using the Wrestlemania 2000 soundfonts! The song is called "Fire In The Hole", and my plan is before PAX East to release a single version with the original song, the AKI remix, and a BONUS song.

JAM OF THE WEEK: "Splash Woman" by Mega Ran

Black Current-cy Month continues with a man I saw 3 times live in the span of a year: MEGA RAN.

"Splash Woman" is his most popular track, and it ends every set of his. He makes a chill dance groove with Splash Woman's stage music from Mega Man 9 and manages to make it a tragic little romance.

What's got me hype is that he's going to be at Mat Mania: The Revenge on March 31st at The Social in Orlando. He's a big wrestling fan, Wrestlemania's in Orlando, and it's going to a BLAST, considering I'm missing him and Lars next time they're in town since I'm going to PAX East. The weekend before that however...

OMNI EXPO
The link to the Facebook Event is there. So far not a lot to report on, but hopefully I'll have more to announce as things get closer!

No comments: