Monday, December 8, 2014

Ultra Status Quo Sunday

ULTRACON OF SOUTH FLORIDA THIS SUNDAY!

There's going to be a lot of awesome guests there, like:
-Larry Hama, THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF G.I. JOE!
-Steve Cardenas, THE ORIGINAL RED RANGER FROM MIGHT MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS!
-Larry Mainland, from THE WALKING DEAD
-RHYTHM BASTAR- oh wait that's me...


END OF THE LINE IS OUT!!!


Really solid animation. I've always wanted to make an SFM Music Video for "Boston Boom Bringer" or "Gang Of Nine", since people are doing absolutely incredible things with it. 

I'm getting this spare PC I found up and running, and so far, it runs TF2 with no hiccups. It's a desktop, and is more powerful than my laptop, so I'll be using that more for production and gaming, and my laptop will be relegated to tour-mate, since the Wi-Fi on it has been busted for a while.

Regarding the album, THE COVER IS FINISHED, I REPEAT, THE COVER IS FINISHED.
Yeah, plenty of good stuff all around. Granted, there's been plenty of not so good news this week, with killer cops getting off the hook left and right, but at least it gives me the opportunity to post up this nugget from the Dead Kennedys:


There is still hope, as we, as a society, are more and more willing to call out this bullshit.

Anytime someone says "Not all cops...""But a black guy shot a white guy this one time...""ALL lives matter!", etc., remind them that this still goes on, and by making it about them, they're enabling this crap to continue. 

No comments: