Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Status Quo Sunday Goes BEHIND THE SCENES


CHIBI PA THIS WEEKEND!!

MY SHOWS ARE:
Friday 8 pm – Panel Room B (2nd Floor)
Saturday 1 pm – Main Events (1st Floor)

I'll be playing for about an hour, so check me out! I'll also be checking out Con-rades S.S. Hanami, who will be playing on Saturday, and anything involving Magic: The Gathering :D. If you're down to sling some spells, I'll have Modern, Standard AND Commander decks on me.

I don't have a table, but I'll be holding guerrilla concerts Friday and Saturday in the halls, selling merch and being a cool dude. 

Now, as I mentioned last week, WHEELS ARE IN MOTION, and here's a sneak peek:















Yeah, I GOT A WHITEBOARD. It's good to look at and see, "Well, I've only got about 30 minutes, I guess I can do this..." Smaller, more achievable goals make everything easier and less stressful.

On the left, is a bunch of song concepts I'm working on and a general TO DO list, and on the right is the central nervous system for Status Quo Radio as it stands. A lot of rerecording old stuff, writing new stuff and just organization is on the docket, so we'll see where I stand in a few weeks.

For some big, BIG updates, talk to me at UltraCon, and tune in for the State Of The Bastard Address on January 11th, 2015.

Also, some quick hits: 
-Spec Ops: The Line- In case The Walking Dead doesn't make you feel bad enough.

-Persona Q OR Fantasia: Music Evolved? Hmmm....

-Watch Too Many Cooks. Just do it.

No comments: